Five teenage girls have died and a man has been injured after a fire broke out at an "escape room" in Northern Poland.
It's believe the girls were celebrating a birthday party at the time.
A 25-year-old man was taken to hospital with burns but could not be immediately questioned by police. Brudzinski ordered a Review of the compliance with the fire protection provisions in all of the more than a thousand Escape Rooms in Poland.
Escape rooms are games where players are locked in a room with an hour to figure out a series of clues and riddles to get out. A Polish news agency said it learned unofficially that the victims died from carbon monoxide asphyxiation.
Gasiorowski said the fire probably broke out in the reception room and blocked the employee's way to evacuate the girls. In addition, on Saturday, the fire protection measures in all the Escape rooms in Poland are to be checked, such as Brudzinski announced.
Local residents were placing flowers and lights in front of the location, a detached house. The spokesperson for the Koszaliner police stressed, however, that one could say nothing to the causes of the fire.
"Five joyful girls starting out in life have had life torn away from them", he wrote on Twitter. The game is in the last few years in many countries becoming more and more popular.
Four of the five 15-year-olds were named in local media and on social media as Karolina Barabas, Gosia Tymieniecka, Wiktoria Pietras and Amelia Wieczorek, according to the Daily Mail.
Koszalin Mayor Piotr Jedlinski said in a statement the city would enter a day of mourning, on Sunday, for the loss of the girls.
The Polish President Andrzej Duda called the horrific incident a "tragedy" as he tweeted out his condolences.